Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Allow me to introduce myself...

Hello All (the 2 people who will probably see this, LOL)! I'm Tia and this is my blog....Welcome.

This is not my first time blogging, but hopefully this will be my first time being a consistent blogger with actual content. To date, I have 2 other blogs that I can't remember the names of, nor can I remember how to access them, yeah I know that's pretty whack. Let's just hope that the third time is a winner!

My intention with this blog is to share some of the things I have been studying (Bible Study), my take on current events, and to share some of the random thoughts and sometimes foolish occurrences from my life and the lives of some of my closest homegirls (you will read a lot about my "Homettes" as the days and months go by).

I am in my late 20's, I live in Maryland, I am a daughter, big sister, friend, a child/ servant/ lover of God, and I am an ordained minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (I can't believe I actually typed that, but it's true). I love to laugh, dance (liturgical dance and I do a mean two-step at wedding receptions & birthday parties, LOL!!), and encourage/ help others. I also love to accessorize...if it's BIG, Colorful, and Gaudy I'll probably LOVE IT! Yup, that's me in a nutshell!

I will try to update this blog AT LEAST once a week, so please check back soon!

- Tia

2 comments: